Do you have a picky eater in the family? Do you rush home from work to hastily prepare a meal? Is it difficult to get the whole family together for dinner? Dinnertime is tough for any family, but these wholesome and delicious recipes are so simple, you’ll have more time to sit down with the ones you love.
- Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos. Setting up a taco bar is a fun way to ensure that everyone gets what they want, and these tacos are prepared in the slow cooker for even more convenient set-up.
- Grandma’s Meatloaf. Prepared just like Grandma used to make it, this comfort food requires just a few simple ingredients to make a tasty, filling dinner.
- Cubed Steak Chili. By using cubed steak instead of the usual ground beef, this chili is a healthier, more sophisticated take on the winter favorite.
- Butternut Squash Lasagna. Butternut squash adds a bit of sweet flavor to the traditional Italian lasagna, and using boil-free noodles makes the preparation quick and easy.
- Vegetable Fried Rice. This meatless take on the Chinese take-out favorite cuts calories and simplifies the cooking process without sacrificing that signature flavor.